Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally - It's DONE!!!


I have an announcement. Drum roll please. At loooooong last, my Feeding a Family ebook is done and ready SAVE HUNDREDS OFF YOUR GROCERY BILL to go. (Do you hear the loud yelling and shouts of exultation? If you do, the noises are all coming from me!)

I talked to my HOME COOKING neighbor, Jared, who is the resident guru of internet marketing. He said that the best way to get the word out is to begin to move up in the search engines (definition – undecipherable technical magic). He COOK FROM SCRATCH said I can best do this by including key phrases in the body of my blogs that catch the attention of said engines. If I have enough of these phrases, people will SAVE TIME IN THE KITCHEN begin to be directed to my site and I will gradually move up in the magical rating system.

I am so excited. I only have 32,000,000 spaces to travel and I will be right at the top of FOODS KIDS LOVE the heap. Yeah me! So I have been trying my hardest to come up with phrases that will fit the bill and get them inserted QUICK AND EASY MEALS surreptitiously into my blog. If I am anything, it is subtle.

I have discovered that I really want to do things FEED YOUR FAMILY ON $50 A WEEK that benefit people, not just in a day-to-day way, but really, truly, help them to increase their long term happiness COMFORT FOODS and success. For 25 years I sold Brite Music, which is the best little kid music on the planet, and this feels like the same kind of mission to me. Money is secondary, although I would really, EAT HEALTHY really, like to keep my house. But the primary motivation is to help families, and I think this book can do that.

So help me spread the word, and COOKING CHEAP soon, I will move up to 31,999,999th on the list and from there it's just a hop and a skip to the top. You can see the opus
by going to: feedingafamily.com

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Di, one I always search for is Quick and Easy Meals. That would be a good one to include as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hidden messages! Best wishes of success!

    ReplyDelete